Infos Utilisateur
Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.
Vendredi 19/04/24, 14:52:11

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Carte des membres

AideAide RechercherRecherche calendrierCalendrier Identifiez-vousS'identifier Inscrivez-vousS'inscrire

Imprimer
Forum Projet-SG Les Univers L'Univers de Battlestar Galactica Saison 3 & 2 - Battlestar Galactica Fil de discussion: Traduction et sous-titres des Battlestar Galactica Pages: [1] 2 Bas de page
Fil de discussion: Traduction et sous-titres des Battlestar Galactica  (Lu 28425 fois)
Outspocken
Membre

Hors ligne Hors ligne

« le: Mardi 05/12/06, 12:13:17 »

Bonjour, je n'ai pas compris pourquoi vous avez arrêté les sous-titres pour battlestar Galactica, mais je crois que vous feriez bien de vous y remettre parce que l'autre team, à savoir 'Broteam' qui a pris la 1ere place depuis un moment, n'a pas l'air de vouloir continuer... les mises à dispositions deviennent de plus en plus longues (le 9 n'est toujours pas disponnible contre 24 heures précédement) et ils commencent à raler pour X raisons... C'est pourquoi je vous propose, et à tous ceux qui le veulent et qui le peuvent, de se souder pour faire la traduction des Battlestar, je suis très bon en synchronisation, un peu en traduction.

Voici le transcript de 'Unfinished Business'

Apollo: Previously on Battlestar Galactica...

Galactica: Adama's Quarters

Tigh: I feel like I'm abandoning my post.
Adama: Time to pack it in, Saul. You know it. More than half the crew's down on New Caprica already. We're not really doing too much up here anymore. Good luck.

Galactica CIC

Dualla: Oh, my Gods. It's a Cylon fleet. They found us.

Galactica CIC

Adama: There's only way that this mission ends, and that's with the successful rescue of our people off of New Caprica.

Adama: You brought 'em home, Saul.
Tigh: Not all of them.

Galactica: Officers' Bunks

Apollo: What about us?
Starbuck: There is no us. All right? There is nothing here. Do you get that? Nothing!

Starbuck: Lee, when are you gonna get yourself a girl?
Apollo: I'm doing fine, thank you.
Starbuck: You're not still frakkin' Dualla, are you?

Pegasus: Adama-Dualla Quarters

Apollo: I am proud to serve with you, Lieutenant. And to call you my wife.

Galactica: Corridor

Starbuck: I'm in a different place now. I just want to hurt someone, and it might as well be you.

TEASER

Galactica: Deck

(Bright lights and a bell ringing: it's a boxing match. The fighters are revealed as Apollo and Helo. Flash: Apollo wakes up, naked, on New Caprica. He is alone. Back to the match; Helo and Lee circle each other. Then: dancing with Starbuck on New Caprica. Back to the match. Kissing Dualla on the wing of a Raptor, down on New Caprica. Back to the match.)

(Starbuck and Anders have just had sex.)
Starbuck: That was exactly what I needed.
(She stands up and immediately starts getting dressed.)
Anders: Glad to be of service.

(Sharon cheers Helo on at the match.)

Starbuck: Damn it.
Anders, with her shirt: Looking for this?
Starbuck: Ahem. Yeah.
Anders, holding the shirt back: Kara, I want you back. I want our marriage back. I want a real marriage.
Starbuck: And what if I'm just not ready for that?
Anders, giving up the shirt: I don't know. Then I guess you'll never be. Maybe because I'm not what you really want after all.
Starbuck pauses, then grabs her dog tags: I'm late for the dance. [She tosses his boots inside.] Don't forget your boots on the way out, Sammy.

Galactica: The Match

(Starbuck watches the fight and sadly remembers waking up with Apollo, o¬n New Caprica, then heads downstairs to the ring.)
Kat: Get that right up, Lee!
(The bell rings again.)
Starbuck: If it isn't the fighting Agathons, huh?
Sharon, working on Helo: Starbuck, late to the party as usual.
Starbuck: At least I got here in time to watch you kick the CAG's ass.
Kat: Lee, you got him. You just got to keep your right up.
Helo: He's a tough little frakker, I'll give him that. He's springing like he's got it in for me.
Sharon: Stay off the ropes.
Helo: All right.
Kat, with Lee: Stick and move. Just stay off the ropes. All right, you got him.
(Sharon and Starbuck watch the next round. Cottle watches the fight, rapt. Dualla and Adama approach.)
Starbuck: Well, look at that. A couple months ago you would've had to roll him into this ring.
Sharon: Well, not anymore. You know, with a cooler head, he might have half a chance.
(Kat and the crowd urge Lee and Helo on. Lee flashes to a moment on Main Street, his uniform disheveled, seeing Sam and Kara holding hands, and pushing past them. Tigh counts him out.)
Starbuck, urging him back up: Come on.
(Cottle judges him too hurt to continue, and calls the match for Helo. Apollo fights it but eventually leaves the ring.)
Tigh: Fisher! Fisher, you're up!
(Off to the side, Starbuck approaches Apollo and is ignored.)
Starbuck: Good fight. Bit off a little more than you can chew, huh? Oh, come on, Lee. Don't be that way. Stick around. The night's young.
Apollo: Well, I guess then you'll just have to enjoy it without me.
Starbuck: Pulling your tags out so soon?
Apollo: I'm done, Kara.
(She drops her dog tags into the box. Dualla watches them.)
Starbuck: I'm not.
Apollo: Now who's biting off more than they can chew, Captain?
Starbuck: Not me from where I'm standing, Major.
(He finally drops his dog tags in, then pushes past Starbuck.)
Apollo: Excuse me.
(Starbuck watches him as he walks away, and clears her throat.)

CREDITS
41,422 souls in the Fleet

ACT I

New Caprica: Main Street

(17 months ago, or 8 months before the Occupation. Raptors carrying things down to the surface.)
Dualla: I can't believe the progress they've made. You should've seen it a month ago.
Apollo: Well, I'd still rather sleep in a warm bunk every night then muck around in this muck.
Dualla: Bunk's gonna be plenty warm tonight. He said yes.
Apollo: He approved the transfer?
Starbuck approaches with Anders: You two just don't know how to keep a secret, do you? So what, are you guys here to see Baltar put a shovel in the ground?
Anders: "Join the celebration as we break ground for a better tomorrow."
Starbuck: Aw, it's such a load of crap.
Dualla: There's an open bar.
Starbuck: Really? See, now why didn't you say so? Lee, you gotta let your better half do the talking for you, she gets right to the point. [Starbuck grabs Dualla and heads for the ceremony.] Let's go find us a better tomorrow! Excuse us.

New Caprica: Elsewhere, near the dancefloor

Roslin: Didn't expect to find you playing in the sand.
Adama: It's not sand. It's alluvial deposits. This used to be the river mouth.
Roslin: And you just had to take off your shoes and play in the alluvial deposits. How romantic.
Adama: That's a nice color on you.
Roslin: Thank you.
Adama: It's good to see you, Laura.
Roslin, patting his shoulder: You too, Bill.

Galactica: Ringside

Roslin: There you are.
Adama: Hey. How are you?
Roslin: My father was an avid fight fan. I adored my father, so I love a good fight. [Dualla works o evil n Lee while Starbuck wraps her hands.] I heard about your so-called dance. Accidentally, I might add.
Adama: Don't take it personal. This is sort of a private tradition.
Roslin: Tradition?
Adama: There's a lot of frustration aboard warships. Arguments become grudges, then end up being feuds. This allows them to let off some steam out in the open so everybody can participate. Rank doesn't matter. As long as you throw your tags in the box, everyone's fair game.
(The current match ends.)
Tigh: Next up is Hotdog! Hotdog, get your butt up here and pick a partner.
Roslin: Did you throw your tags in there?
Adama, laughing: No. No. I wish. All the frustrations that I have...
Tigh: who's your partner, Hotdog?
Hotdog: Starbuck.
(The crowd cheers. Helo grins at Starbuck and Kat shouts her name. She shrugs and steps into the ring.)
Starbuck: You gotta be kidding me.
(Helo gets her ready and the bell rings again. They fight. She remembers seeing Lee o¬n Main Street. She remembers him pushing past them, and how she almost cried. In the ring, she finally drops Hotdog. Lee and Kara stare at each other.)

ACT II

New Caprica: Groundbreaking Celebration

(Baltar breaks ground o¬n the settlement to the sound of applause and cheers; Jammer and Duck are there.)
Baltar: Thank you. Let this day be remembered as the day we broke ground for our new tomorrow.

(Later, at the makeshift bar.)

Anders: But no, it gets better.
Tigh: Okay?
Anders: 'Cause then they come back to the locker room with a set of handcuffs and two straws!

(Tigh and Anders laugh, he catches Ellen's eye. Flash to Tigh in the ring, refereeing, and then to sitting alone with Ellen.)
Tigh: Did I ever tell you how glad I am I married you?
Ellen: Not o¬nce.
Tigh: Oh. Well, then I'll save it for a special occasion.
Ellen: Come here.
(They kiss. Flash to the fight, and then Anders and Kara at the bar o¬n New Caprica.)
Anders: Hey, honey.
Starbuck: Hey, baby. Hi.
(They laugh and kiss; Lee watches them.

New Caprica: Near the dancefloor.)

Gaeta: we'll have the infrastructure to deal with any unforeseen -- excuse me for just o¬ne moment. The finance minister just came by, and I should really…
Adama: go ahead.
(Gaeta runs off; Adama and Roslin chuckle.)
Roslin: Oh, my Gods. I didn't think he'd ever leave.
Adama, pulling out their joint: He's a good kid.
Roslin: Hmm. Indeed.
Adama: You say this stuff grows around here?
Roslin: Mm-hmm. In the mountains north of here there's this little stream that comes down into this lake the water is so clear it's like looking through glass. I'm thinking of building a cabin.
Adama, finishing the joint: That's good.
Roslin: Mmm, it is good.

Roslin: That's a beautiful combination!
Grisky, a deck hand: what I miss?
Chief: Grisky, you done that bird already?
Grisky: No, the gyro's giving me trouble. Come o¬n, Chief, I'm the o¬nly o¬ne over there.
Chief: Frak it, get yourself a drink.
Adama: Ship down, Chief.
Chief: Yeah, we'll get it tomorrow. I'm figuring I'll give 'em a little R&R.

(18 months ago.)
Adama, pouring Chief a drink: Congratulations. I may be jumping the gun, but… Heh! The first boy born o¬n Galactica.
Chief: That's the thing I want to talk to you about, sir. Um, Cally doesn't want him born here. And neither do I. Not if he has a chance to grow up breathing fresh air.
Adama: What are you saying?
Chief, taking the drink: Thank you. Well, we both would like to request to be relieved of duty and settle o¬n New Caprica.
Adama: No, no way. You're both here for the duration.

(The next fight ends. Adama hands Roslin his glasses.)
Roslin: What?
Adama: Can you hold these? Thank you.
(The crowd quiets down as Adama gets up in the ring.)
Adama: Chief. Get your fat, lazy ass up here.
(The crowd cheers. Helo wraps Adama's hands as Tigh watches.)
Adama: Make 'em tight.
Helo: Yes, sir.
In the other corner, Chief reassures Cally: He's an old man, it's fine. He's not serious, anyways.
Tigh, to Adama: Sure about this? It's your funeral.
(The crowd cheers as Chief kisses Cally and climbs into the ring. Adama drops Chief almost immediately. Everybody is shocked.)
Adama: Get up, Chief. We're just getting started.

ACT III

Chief: You know, I was thinking it's probably better to have the baby o¬n Galactica anyways. You know, there's, uh, sickbay, doctors, medicine.
Cally: Yeah. No, it'll be better. We'll be happier.
Chief, kissing her: Yeah.

Starbuck: Come o¬n, Admiral!
(Flash: dancing with Dualla and Anders, Lee and Kara. Flash: Ellen and Tigh kissing. The bar o¬n New Caprica.)
Starbuck: Hey, honey.
Anders: Hey, baby. Hi.
(They laugh and kiss. Lee watches, catching her eye.)

Galactica: The Match.

(Roslin stares, and flashes to herself and Adama snuggling behind the dancefloor o¬n New Caprica.)
Roslin: Is this really it, Bill? Is this how we're gonna spend all the rest of our days? Hmm?
(Lee and Kara dancing with Dualla and the rest of the settlement.)
Roslin: Maybe we should just enjoy this.
Adama: I am.
Roslin: No, no, I mean enjoy being here o¬n this planet as long as it lasts. I mean, maybe the Cylons come back, maybe they don't, but for now, right now... We've got a break.
Adama: I've got people that want to get off the ship, move down here.
Roslin: Can't say as I blame them. I mean, what are you gonna do?

Adama, to Chief o¬n the floor: This how you fight your enemies, Chief? This how you fight for your life? No excuses. Show me you're a soldier. Get up!
(He rises and finally hits back. Adama doubles over.)
Chief: Is that what you want? Is that what you want, Admiral?
(It was a bluff, he stands and pounds Chief. Everybody cheers.)
Starbuck: Nice, Admiral! The old man's got chops. He knows when to make his moves, when to hold back. I wish I could say the same for his son.
(Dualla and Lee stare at Starbuck, grossed out. The fight continues.)
Starbuck: Come o¬n!

New Caprica: Near the dancefloor

Apollo, with liquor: I bring offerings.
Starbuck: Just in time. I was runnin' o¬n bingo fuel.
Apollo: Wow, look at that. You literally drank Anders under the table.
Starbuck: Where's Dee?
Apollo: Oh, she, uh, packed it in. To go pack.
Starbuck, chuckling: Guess it's just you and me then.
Apollo: Yep. It's just you and me.

(Chief finally gets the drop o¬n Adama.)
Apollo: Come o¬n, dad!
Cottle: That's bad. That's enough already. You should quit.
Adama: Just stop the blood.
Roslin: Coagulant for the swelling and bleeding -- come o¬n. You insist o¬n doing this. You want to do this. You're crazy, right? [He spits crazy amounts of blood.] You want to do this?
Adama: Yeah.
Roslin: All right. Keep your guard up. He's coming in wild. Get him with a left hook. You wanna win?
Adama: I'm not gonna win.
Kelly (?), working o¬n Chief: Watch his jab. His jab's killin' you, all right...

New Caprica: The Next Morning

Adama, approaching with Roslin: Chief, good morning. Morning, Cally.
Chief: Admiral.
Adama: I've been thinking about, uh, what you said. A Battlestar's no place to raise a family. So I'm gonna miss you, Chief. I wanna wish you good luck.
Chief: Thank you, sir.
Adama: My best to both of you.
Cally: You mean it? Really? Thank you.
Adama: I want you guys to have at least a dozen.
Cally, laughing: We'll see about that.
(She kisses his cheek. Chief and Cally are unbelievably happy and sweet.)

(Cottle and Roslin watch as Chief destroys Adama. He finally drops, covered in blood, and Starbuck hangs her head. Everybody wigs out. Tigh stares down at him, and Chief helps Adama to stand. Adama stands with his harms o¬n Chief's shoulders, covered in blood.)
Adama, breathing hard: When you stand o¬n this deck, you be ready to fight, or you dishonor the reason why we're here. Now remember this: When you fight a man, he's not your friend. Same goes when you lead men. I forgot that o¬nce. I let you get too close. All of you. I dropped my guard. I gave some of you breaks, let some of you go, before the fight was really over. I let this crew and this family disband. And we paid the price in lives. That can't happen again.
(He climbs out of the ring.)
Chief: Grogosky. You're with me. Let's get that bird back o¬n the line.
Adama: Madam President.
Roslin, taking his arm and walking out with him: Admiral.
Tigh: All right, this dance is over. Get your booze and your dog tags and let's get out of here.
Starbuck: So what, you're just gonna call it?
Tigh: Not enough excitement for o¬ne night for you, Captain?
Starbuck, as Apollo's leaving: Hey. Hey! Where the frak do you think you're going?
Apollo: It's over, Kara.
Starbuck: So what? You have the guts to try and frak another man's woman but not to fight o¬ne? [She gets up in his face.] I wonder if Dee knew what she was getting. Think she would have settled for sloppy seconds?
(Apollo punches her in the face.)
Starbuck: Truth stings, don't it?
Apollo: You want a fight, Captain. You got it.

ACT III

(Shouting, cheering. Starbuck laughs at Apollo, hitting him over and over. Dualla enters and immediately sees what's going o¬n.)
Starbuck: Come o¬n. You afraid to hit me? Or maybe you can't.

New Caprica: Away from the Groundbreaking

Starbuck, pointing at a clearing: Check it out. It's a great place for a house.
Apollo: So you're really gonna give up flying.
Starbuck: Ah, flying's gonna suck now anyway. Lots of training, endless CAPs. The war's over. [She looks at him meaningfully.] So's all the good stuff.
(Flash to the match. He finally starts hitting back; back to that night.)
Apollo: Gimme a tour of the future life of Kara Anders.
Starbuck: I'm not getting married.
Apollo: Well, then -- then what's the point, Kara? I mean, you love him, right?
Starbuck: Where are we going with this, Lee?
Apollo: Well, now, that's the question, isn't it-- where are we going? I mean, what if this-- this is it? The rest of your life, Kara. Is this how you want to spend it? Is this who you want to spend it with?

Anders, entering: What's going o¬n?
Dualla: What's it look like?
Anders: Looks like they're trying to kill each other.
Dualla: That's o¬ne perspective.

New Caprica: That Night

(Kara and Lee kiss and make love.)
Starbuck, laughing: Well, that makes things more complicated.
Apollo: Yeah.
Starbuck: What are we gonna do?
Apollo: What are we gonna do? We accept it. Tomorrow, I tell Dualla, you tell Sam.
Starbuck: Just like that?
Apollo: Just like that.
Starbuck: Whispering: I don't know.
Apollo: Yeah, we tell them how we feel. We shout it to the skies.
Starbuck, laughing: Yeah, right. Mm-hmm.
Apollo: Well, you… You don't think I will?
Starbuck: Mm-mm.
Apollo, laughing: Wait. [She giggles as he stands.] My name is Lee Adama, and I love Kara Thrace!
Starbuck: Calm down!
Apollo: Well, it's not like anybody'll hear. We're in your cabin in the forest, right?
Starbuck, giggling: Ah.
Apollo: I love Kara Thrace! And I don't care who frakking knows!
Starbuck, as they both laugh: Oh, you're crazy. Get down.
Apollo: Well, come o¬n. I'm not gonna stop until you get up and do it too.
Starbuck: I can't.
Apollo, giggling: I'm gonna-- Okay, here we go again. Lee Adama…
Starbuck: Okay, shh! [She stands, shivering.] Okay. Ka -- [Her breath catches.] Kara Thrace loves Lee Adama!
(She squeaks, they kiss.)

New Caprica: The Match

(Lee drops her.)
Helo: Get up! Starbuck get up, you can do this.
(She kicks Lee's feet out from under him with a mighty roundhouse, then gives him another roundhouse to the face. Flash to that morning; Apollo wakes up alone and gets dressed.)

Apollo: Morning, Admiral.
Adama: You look like you had a good time.
Apollo: Yeah, it was some party.
Adama: Yeah, well, it's been a hell of a morning too. You missed all the excitement.
Apollo: There's problems upstairs?
Adama: No. No, good things. Kara got married. Believe that?
Apollo: What?
Adama: Yep, 'bout an hour ago. Found herself a priest, went down by the river and got married.
(Lee chokes.)
Adama: You okay?
(They spot Anders and Kara coming down the street.)
Adama: Can you believe that? [He chuckles.] Well, she deserves it, man. We all deserve to be happy. I also gave her permission to muster out along with Tyrol and Cally, a few of the others, so it'll be up to us to make sure there's no mass exodus.
(Shell-shocked, Lee approaches them. They're happy. Flash to the fight; he gets up again. She lands several punches and so does he. Flash to Kara waking up o¬n his chest, realizing she has to marry Anders. Flash to the fight. Lee approaches Sam and Kara, and she looks at him.)
Anders: Hey, man. Did you hear the news? we're hitched. We got married. Can you believe it?
Apollo: No. No, I can't believe it.
Anders: Yeah. No, it was crazy. She comes down, and she wakes me up. She pops the question, she drags me down to the priest, and, bang, like that, we're married.
Apollo: So it was your idea.
Starbuck, apologetically: Yeah. It was my idea.
Anders: Do you guys… Do you guys want a minute to, uh, you know, talk?
Apollo, shaking his hand: Congratulations, Sam.
Anders: Yeah.
Apollo: And good luck. [Pushing past her.] You're gonna need it.
(The match. Flash: Lee kisses Dualla o¬n the wing of the Raptor in the sun.)

(The hits come slower and slower.)
Kat: Watch that pretty face!
(Lee remembers Kara's dress o¬n Colonial Day, the night they took shots after Scar killed that nugget. Flash to her bleeding, dukes up. They're both unsteady. Lee remembers her in the mini, and her kissing Anders in front of him. The hits they land aren't very strong. Lee and Kara gradually fall into each others' arms in the middle of the ring, covered in blood. Remembers the kiss. The crowd disperses, Dualla and Anders watch, Lee and Kara stop moving.)
Anders, leaving: I'm outta here.
(Dualla shakes her head. Lee and Kara embrace.)
Starbuck: I missed you.
Apollo, thickly: I missed you too. I missed you too.

END
Journalisée

outspocken-
LordNamed
Membre

Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #1 le: Mardi 05/12/06, 13:02:28 »

Bonjour,si tu as des capacités de syncro ou de trad va voir la team et dit leur que tu veut les aidés.
Biensûr une fois une team dispo réuni ,cette team fera les BSG Smiley
Journalisée

Outspocken
Membre

Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #2 le: Mardi 05/12/06, 13:04:12 »

C'est la traduction qui me pose problème, je peux me débrouiller mais pas en 45 heures !
Journalisée

outspocken-
LordNamed
Membre

Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #3 le: Mardi 05/12/06, 13:06:11 »

Ou sinon la broteam ont un problème de syncro(les trad sont faite)va les aidés  Wink
Journalisée

Outspocken
Membre

Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #4 le: Mardi 05/12/06, 13:08:19 »

Non la broteam ça fait 2 jours que je leur ai proposé mon aide, le gars m'a ajouté à son msn mais ils bougent pas pour autant, ils ont l'air d'avoir plus peur de pillage que de vouloir les diffuser... d'ailleur, de ce que j'ai lu sur BSG.fr, theAma1 qui est l'administrateur a déjà vu l'épisode 9, preuve qu'une certaine version des sous-titres est présente...
Journalisée

outspocken-
golgi
Administrateur
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #5 le: Mardi 05/12/06, 13:34:56 »

ou alors il les regarde en VO wink

nan mais la raison pour laquelle nous avons arrêté est toute simple.... manque de temps, de personnel et le tout a induit un manque de motivation....

toujours est-il que nous avons commencé à palier à nos problèmes d'effectifs, ce qui a réglé les problèmes de temps.... mais à vrai dire nous ne savons toujours pas vraiment si nous comptons reprendre ou pas wink
Journalisée

Outspocken
Membre

Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #6 le: Mardi 05/12/06, 13:36:51 »

Ben si ça vous tente je peux toujours fournir des srt en vo et vous vous débrouillerai pour la traduction.. lol

Le problème avec la traduction, c'est pas tant que je pige rien, c'est qu'ils utilisent beaucoup d'expression que je ne connais pas...
Journalisée

outspocken-
linwelin
Administrateur
Hors ligne Hors ligne

trout ou léchouille ?

« Répondre #7 le: Mardi 05/12/06, 14:38:42 »

Citation de: "Outspocken"
Non la broteam ça fait 2 jours que je leur ai proposé mon aide, le gars m'a ajouté à son msn mais ils bougent pas pour autant, ils ont l'air d'avoir plus peur de pillage que de vouloir les diffuser... d'ailleur, de ce que j'ai lu sur BSG.fr, theAma1 qui est l'administrateur a déjà vu l'épisode 9, preuve qu'une certaine version des sous-titres est présente...

Patiente donc un peu avant de te lancer dans le sous-titrage toi-même... c'est un travail de longue haleine, et monter ou s'engager dans une team requiert un engagement de longue durée... Wink
Journalisée

Outspocken
Membre

Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #8 le: Mardi 05/12/06, 14:58:38 »

Pour ça y a pas de soucis, j'ai déjà fait un srt de a à z sur la base d'un transcript et d'un bon traducteur en plus de mes cours d'anglais, effectivement quand on le pratique pas régulièrement, c''est un casse-tête mais j'suis motivé et en espérant ne pas devoir attendre 10 ans pour intégré une team je vais déjà me lancer dans le srt vo du 9eme épisode de Battlerstar Galactica... Merci
Journalisée

outspocken-
linwelin
Administrateur
Hors ligne Hors ligne

trout ou léchouille ?

« Répondre #9 le: Mardi 05/12/06, 15:08:09 »

Bon courage à toi alors. Tongue

Mais relance donc les gens de la broteam avant de te lancer seul. Smiley

angel not
Journalisée

italiano
Membre

Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #10 le: Mardi 05/12/06, 15:36:35 »

La Broteam me fait penser à une autre team (dont j'ai oublié le nom) qui s'était lancé dans les stargate au début de cette saison et qui les sortaient en 1 ou 2 jours...vous vous souvenez?

Au fur et à mesure c'est devenu 3-4 jours, puis ils ont abandonné SG1, puis pour finir ils mettaient les sous titres d'autres teams...

Bref je veux dire qu'en général toutes les teams qui ont voulu aller vite  se sont cassé la gueule à cause de problèmes dans leurs teams.

Outspocken suit les conseils de lin, vaut mieu renforcer une team déja existante plutot que de te lancer la dedans tout seul, menfin moi je dis ca....

Ps: j'ai rien contre la contre broteam au contraire mais on peut remarquer ca part en vrille la, mais j'espère que ca va aller mieu ils sont pas mal leur st pour des st fait en 24h.
Journalisée

URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
golgi
Administrateur
Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #11 le: Mardi 05/12/06, 15:41:35 »

la grrr team wink
Journalisée

italiano
Membre

Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #12 le: Mardi 05/12/06, 15:42:39 »

Citation
la grrr team

Oui c'était bien eux  lol
Journalisée

URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
LordNamed
Membre

Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #13 le: Mardi 05/12/06, 16:19:33 »

Si projet sg ne te veut pas(ben je préfère te voir dans une team sg^^)je serai pres aller voir un admin de la broteam et je sais convaincre(surtout qu'ils ont besoin de toi wink ).
Journalisée

Outspocken
Membre

Hors ligne Hors ligne

« Répondre #14 le: Mardi 05/12/06, 16:22:51 »

Yep, je me lance pas tout seul, je suis pas maso non plus, mais comme tous, je suis impatient de voir BSG... alors j'ai synchro les 7 à 8 premières minutes en en 20tène... en vo biensûr histoire de faire le test dont on m'a parler.. maintenant on vera bien.
Journalisée

outspocken-
Forum Projet-SG Les Univers L'Univers de Battlestar Galactica Saison 3 & 2 - Battlestar Galactica Fil de discussion: Traduction et sous-titres des Battlestar Galactica Pages: [1] 2 Haut de page
Voir les nouveaux messages
Imprimer

Aller à: